7.03.2009

Shout Out


I just wanted to give a shout out to Eliza, a MODEST fashion magazine. Simply incredible.
I found out about this chic magazine from a friend a couple months back and quickly started stalking their blog and website.

A couple of nights ago there was a knock on my door from a beautiful (and fashionable, might I add) gal wanting to borrow some vanilla. After a lengthy chat I found out she is the editor of Eliza. She lives in my apartment. One floor up. Her husband is doing summer sales as well, but with a different company. How exciting! Although I was thrilled to meet her (and get a copy of her magazine, of course) she has no need to worry, although I stalk her via internet, I won't stalk her in person! I do need her carmel popcorn recipe however.

I highly recommend you get this magazine. I am a big fan of anything devoted to positive change--and current fashion, as fabulous as it is at times, is more often than not, immodest. It is a breath of fresh air to read a fashion magazine dedicated to true beauty, simple elegance, modest clothing, personal improvement (not just in appearance but in relationships, eco-friendly lifestyles, money matters, fitness, etc.) and timeless style. One of the things I like most about this magazine (aside from the fabulous artistic pictures) are the uplifting articles, like the articles on celebrities who are classy and down to earth--refreshing!
Anyway enough ranting and raving just check it out for yourself!

Check out the website:

Read an online copy:

After you're hooked on this inspiring magazine--like I was--subscribe at:
Or find a copy in a store near you (the magazine is carried in stores all across the country):

ENJOY!

2 comments:

l + j said...

what a fabulous magazine! i enjoyed looking at it and may just have to subscribe, too!
you guys will definitely have to come rock climbing with us!! when are you coming back? maybe sometime in september when it cools down a bit and you are back in utah we can make a day of it. i can see austin liking it a lot! also, you should make those cupcakes for the guys in your office- i'm sure they'd love them! and they seriously don't even take that much work to make, i promise!

missy said...

ha ha I love the picture of you after the run in the rain. Reminds me of the cruise...and the ocean water. lol.