Great list. I have to REALLY agree with #1. Lately I haven't been able to sleep well unless it is my own bed.
I'm thinking about you today! I hope all is well.
i LOVE LOVE when people just "get" me! i hope good things keep finding their way to you. :) you deserve it because you are so so so sweet!
Hey Layla! I was telling some of my husbands family that I used to work at Big J's, then I thought of you! Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great list. I have to REALLY agree with #1. Lately I haven't been able to sleep well unless it is my own bed.
I'm thinking about you today! I hope all is well.
i LOVE LOVE when people just "get" me! i hope good things keep finding their way to you. :) you deserve it because you are so so so sweet!
Hey Layla! I was telling some of my husbands family that I used to work at Big J's, then I thought of you! Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment