12.18.2009

Christmas Cheer.

Tonight we had a party for Austin's office.
Laser Tag @ the most ghetto place you've ever seen.
Yummy Pizza.
White Elephant gifts.
Reindeer Ears.
It couldn't have turned out better.



The fortune on the lid of my Sobe was "shrimp day".
Random, I know.
The white elephant gift we opened only minutes later was a shrimp de-veiner.
Even more random.
But really people, what are the chances?

I did end up with a really sweet, old school, kids sleeping bag with a big smiley face on it.
I guess the guy who received it as a white elephant gift saw me eyeing it.
All in all, the night was a success.
2010 is going to be wonderful, I can tell already.

2 comments:

Megan said...

What are the chances?! Hilarious. And i like that you were eying the childrens sleeping bag. I am not going to lie, I wish I still had my rainbow brite one - that would be rad!

grant + brittany said...

you have such pretty hair :)