11.21.2009

Today more than ever I am grateful for Austin.
He stood by my side during a dark hour.
He knows how to comfort me. 
He knows what I need.
He gets me.
He heals me.
He is my rock.


Thank you lover.
Read  THIS.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Layla, my heart just aches for you. We love you guys very much. If you ever need ANYTHING, please don't hesitate to ask. Hang in there and know you're not alone. Turn to Heavenly Father for comfort. I know it doesn't make the situation better, but it's nice to know we aren't alone and that we are truly loved. I hope my email helps you and gives you some sort of support and understanding in a situation that feels completely impossible and unbearable. I am glad you have a husband who loves you dearly and lifts you up when things get hard. I know that I couldn't have made it without Sterling and his constant reassurance and love. Put your faith in God and the plan that he has for you and Austin. Lean on each other for comfort, your challenges are his challenges and vise a versa. Again, I am so sorry for all that you are going through. I am here if you need anything at all, even if you just need someone to listen and be sympathetic, even if you just need to cry. I love you. You are such a strong and beautiful woman Layla, hang in there and know how much you are loved by all those who know you. I am very grateful to have a friend like you. I am grateful to have had you as a friend throughout my similar trials. I hope that I can be a supporting rock in your life now as you have been in mine.

Chelsie said...

i'm not sure what is going on but i'm so sorry! if there is anything i can do let me know, love ya!

J & J said...

hi layla... i'm not quite sure what happened, but i hope things will be better soon. if you need anything, please let me know. my email is jenna.vela@gmail.com if you need to vent or chat about anything. much love.

Unknown said...

Layla, we're sending hugs and prayers your way.

Megan said...

Hey I don't know what is wrong, but I hope things start looking up. Let me know if you need someone to talk to, bring you fro yo or literally anything at all. Hugs :)

Kara Simmons. said...

I hope you are doing better with whatever is going on in your life Layla! You deserve only but the best in life.