So excited for this.
The first showing isn't until midnight tonight BUT Platinum has a special showing at 9pm.
We sure are spoiled.
And now that my hubby has read the books he is excited too! (Maybe he is just excited that we don't have to see it at 3am like we did with Twilight).
2 comments:
Layla! How cute is your blog! I just love you guys. I am seeing the midnight showing out here in Cali with my little sis in-law, but what a fun group to see it with the platinum wives! Ok, no I am serious about you guys coming to visit!! That would seriously be the best! You could get your pumpkin spice fragrance stuff and we can all have a grand ol time in good old san francisco! It will be all decorated for Christmas and it will be so wonderful! Hope you guys come and can't wait to see you again!
I am going to see it tomorrow and I am pretty excited. It has to be better than the first one, right?! lol. Good to know you liked it.
Post a Comment