11.07.2009

Halloween 2009


After watching Mark-Paul Gosselaar return as Zack Morris on Jimmy Kimmel this summer I realized just how much Austin looks like him. And then I realized how much we, as a couple, look like Zack Morris + Kelly Kapowski. So I decided that's what we would be for Halloween this year. If Austin hadn't just cut his hair he really could have pulled off the Zack Morris "wave".
Thanks Dolly for making Austin's "brick phone" (do you know how expensive those are to buy on e-bay? Ridiculous!)
GO BAYSIDE TIGERS!


We had a little party with my high school friends complete with lots of halloween traditions--chili, home made rootbeer, the powdered donut game, caramel apples and scary movies.
Now on to the next holiday. I love this time of year.

8 comments:

Megan said...

I love it! I really like his phone (Lame-o about them being expensive. Too bad my dad didn't keep his from forever ago) and your binder. Hopefully they can have the complete cast reunion on Jimmy Fallen soon - I would definitely be up for that.

Unknown said...

Okay, you guys totally get a Watson Award for great Halloween costume. So clever!

J & J said...

ha! love it. you really did pick the perfect costume.

Chelsie said...

haha, that is hilarious!! i love it! and i think the new pic of you and austin with the umbrella is gorgeous

Craig and Erin said...

We love the outfits! So Fun! You guys were at the Corn maze the day after us! Too much fun! Help you are doing great! Humble Love!

Anonymous said...

HAHA I LOVE IT! Austin is Zac's dead on twin! You two are too cute

missy said...

ha ha ha! So cute-wish I could have seen it!! Wish you were here this wee, we keep missing each other!

Kara Simmons. said...

Your costumes turned out great! Too funny. You are so creative!